Wednesday, December 24, 2008

my stories WILL ramble on and on :)

my first blog ever! how exciting?! my sister got me hooked! i feel like so many things happen to me in a normal day that make me laugh at myself, and i always forget to tell my friends and family. i thought this way i can keep people up to date with my crazy/beautiful/hilarious life :) i'm still a little confused about working this blog thing, but i think i'll get it. :) normally i feel like i can figure these kinds of things out fairly quickly, but i'm having a hard time with this one. i just changed my layout, so that's a biggie for me! and it's paisley... surprise surprise right? so a few warnings about my blogging... i have somewhat of a problem with the smilys... yes, i'm an obsessive smily face girl, hehe-er and lol-er. i think it's because i get so overly excited when i tell stories in person, and i subconciously try to convey that through my writings. lol.. lol... lol.... :) :) :)... k, so that was a joke, but i'm serious about the obsessive smilys and lols :). also, i WILL ramble on. no if's, and's, or buts... MY STORIES WILL RAMBLE ON AND ON. if you are still able to keep up with my blogs, then kudos to you... you are one special person :) this leads me to the next warning... my dot dot dots (.....) yes, i use tons of them too. and i'll most likely never take the time to capitalize letters, use punctuation or do any of that boring stuff. i believe it's COMPLETELY overrated. :) basically i feel "why should i try to make my blogs always make sense, when i almost NEVER do?!?!" so if you can get past all the lol's, rambling, and constant lyrics references, then my blog is certainly for you!

love to all,

milly ann






2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

You're crazy!!!!! ;)

December 24, 2008 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger ejenda said...

i'll take that as a compliment :) heheh jk

December 24, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home