Friday, December 26, 2008

christmas :)


Merry Christmas and happy holidays! i hope everyone had a great day :) mine was great! ...dad managed to capture this pic of sully and me :) it is one of my favorites from today :) so our christmas celebrations officially started when linds and phil FINALLY got in yesterday around 4, and were very tired from 3 days of driving! mom made us an amazing dinner, and we just relaxed all night. since i'm the "babay" of the family, mom and dad had picked up a few things for me... all of which i loveeeed. my dad gave me ralph lauren blue, and i'm so excited about that! according to phil it smells so good it will attract me a quite succesful man hehe (i'm keeping my fingers crossed for jim halpert)... :) OFFICE OFFICE OFFICE!!!! all four seasons! and the dvd game! wooooo! i can't wait to bring that back to school and make my roomies fall even MORE in love with my favorite show! hehe. i predict many nights of laziness with amazing junk food, pjs, and office marathons! so this morning we woke up to a funny note from "santa" aka mama j. hah he was pretty ticked we didn't do anything for him, but still decided to leave us some great goodies in our stockings :) i also woke up to so many sweet texts from all my friends wishing me a merry christmas... something i ALWAYS look forward to on holidays. my friends always find a way to make my day :) after we had some breakfast and did some last minute wrapping we headed over to bebe and eddie's for a great day! the house was adorably decorated (as always) and bebe's dinner was amazing! we just had a fun day of playing with the new wii (which i plan on SOMEDAY beating phil in tennis), relaxing, and eating tons of food! all in all it was a perfect day :) christmas is always a great reminder of how much my family and friends mean to me, and how TRULY fortunate i am to have such amazing and caring people in my life. now i just get to look forward to the CRAZINESS that is the day after christmas at macy's. lol. not the easiest day to work in retail, but it will be certainly keep me busy (and as a poor college kid i definitely need the moolah :)


happy holidays!

love to all,

milly ann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home