Monday, January 5, 2009

happy new year!

welcome 2009!


2008 was an amazing year full of incredible memories, and i am looking forward to an even better 2009! we certainly started the new year off right with friends, food, and wine :) i spent most of new years day with jess...eating crazy amounts of chicken dip and wings! and what would the first day of the year be like without a few office episodes?!?! we also went bowling with the guys.... that was a hilarious... and fun experience (as kella would say) and guess what? i won...well, i was also the only one with bumpers. lol. The next day jess and i spent a crazy amount of time at wally world, as usual. we left the store with goodies for zoeie and guinea, and four new fish friends for jess! hah.

jess getting her new fish bowl ready :)



the latest pic of my miss guinea :) hehe
and miss guinea and me :) w/ my new bangs that i have obsessively been cutting and changing everyday! lollast night was soooo much fun! a few of the girls took abby out to tuscany on the river for ab's last night here. it's an adorable italian restaurant where EVERYTHING is homeade. yummy! we had a great time and laughed the whole night.. especially when the sweet old lady came up to me and whispered in my ear that i still had the tag on my shirt! hehe. after we ate we all packed in my car and screamed ashlee simpson and spice girls at the top of our lungs for old time's sake. :) nights like the last remind me of how fortunate i am to have such great friends to do silly things with :) it was sad to see ab go, but i look forward to our next reunion! 3 more days until i go back to school! feeling a little apprehensive... i know it'll be sad to leave my family and lburg loves after being home for so long, but i am also excited to see my friends from btown and see what the new semester has to offer!!!
love to all,


milly ann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home